Friday, June 02, 2006

It seemed like it was a nice day out today. I wouldn't know since I missed it all while I was at work. I had to stay late again today. There is just so much to do and so much to know that they couldn't possibly cover all that in training. I work at such a fast pace all day that I am exhausted when I come home at night. Like now, I just want to got to bed and it is only 8pm.My housework is piling up and I don't feel like doing any of it.

Paul is MIA, I don't know where he ran off to...but hey, thanks for the message, NOT! Not that I have to keep strict tabs on him or anything, but it would be nice to know if he is alive or dead. Plus, I need the car to go to home depot and they close in an hour. I bought one of those kits to replace the caulking around your tub where the wall meets the edge of the tub and the corners were not in the package. What is it with caulking anyway? I buy the best stuff and it still falls off in pieces. I don't know what to do anymore. I thought this kit would be the solution, but it would help if all the parts were there.

Mom is doing good. I am still waiting to hear back at work if I am approved to take off the days I requested for her eye surgery. They better hurry it up cause I need some advance notice if we have to reschedule. I know she is lonely and I feel really bad about it but it is not my job to be her sole entertainment. I have my own job to do, plus overtime, housework, laundry, groceries, Daisy and then I still have to help take her to her appointments, bank, groceries etc. There are just not enough hours in a day that I can go to her place and sit with her every second day just to hang out. If she wanted that, then she should have stayed living with us. Mind you, I call her at least once a day to make sure she is OK and see if she needs anything, but I just don't have time to have a 'sit-down' type of visit more than once a week. I have my own life to consider to, even if I am being selfish. A bunch of my friends are going out on the weekend and I finally have a job with weekends off but I had to tell them I couln't go. I just have too much to get done. It really sucks. I know I am bitching here, but that is just the mood I am in today. Sorry folks.

OK, well I've tried 3 times now to upload my pics from Houston, but blogger will not let me, so oh well.

No comments: