Sunday, October 08, 2006

I am starting to feel like my old self again! And I must say, it is wonderful. I actually have energy. Now I need to get caught up on all the stuff I've been putting off lately. I'm thinking I may get our spare bedroom painted and finished off by the end of next weekend.

Oh, and I actually went for walk/jog yesterday. It was rough, but I remembered how much I loved it and how much I really miss jogging. Mentally I want to go again today, but physically...well that's another story. Much to my amusement, I can barely walk down the stairs. It is more funny than it is painful. What a sight I am! So today I am going to take it kinda easy. We've got Paul's family gathering this afternoon to go to and I am going to Mom's after that. Sunday is always laundry day in our house. I wash all night and put stuff away while I watch Desperate Housewifes. It's a routine. I am also going to try to make a cake for the potluck at work tomorrow (which may turn into a trip to the grocery store....is it even open today??) and I should organize my closet. If it warms up outside, maybe I can get the sunroom windows caulked...nothing like waiting until the last minute. Well, I guess it may not be such a relaxing day after all. We'll see.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Glad to hear you're feeling back to normal again! I think we all go through every now and then...I think I get a touch of the seasonal disorder between fall and winter when it's dark, gray and gloomy. I'm getting depressed just thinking about it now -how pathetic! At least I have a house full of kids which forces me to keep a smile on my face which helps!

Alberta said...

Hey, take it easy with the jogging...you don't want to set a good example for the rest of us, do you? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

New MrsIngram said...

Hey wait maybe if you did extra jogging you could burn enough calories for both us, haha!

Good to hear you're feeling better.