Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy 2007! Hopefully it will be better for me than 2006. Although, I am off to a bad start. I spent most of yesterday at the Emergency Room with the throat swelled up like never before. I am into the antibiotics now, so I am feeling a little better. At least I can swallow now....haha.

Anywhoo, I've added some stuff to the MacAulay site, if anyone wants to take a look. If anyone wants me to add anything just e-mail it to me or if you don't have a scanner, you could send me hard copies to scan and I will mail them back to you when I am done.

Anyone have an old laptop they are selling? I am looking for something cheap. It doesn't have to have a working battery cause I don't mind plugging it in. If it is really cheap, then I don't care if I can't get online. I just mostly want it to have Word so I can type and save documents.
Some New Years Pics:

No comments: