Friday, December 16, 2005

Anyone got any quick weight loss tricks....besides starvation? I'm all ears!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here and I have to endure more unphotogenic photos. I guess a photo never lies. It seems every year I am ready to make that New Years resolution to get my act together and start exercising and eating right, but it just never seems to last very long. How can I stay motivated? If only I had enough money to book a vacation somewhere warm where I would have to wear bathing suits and shorts. That would do the trick! And, by the way, how is it that I keep getting older when some people seem to never age (ahem...Monica) ?!? I guess I missed out on the genetic boat with that one. Maybe if I had some kids to run around after I would be thinner....that gives me an idea...hmmmm...if I start now then maybe I could have a Virgo baby. Paul and I (and Daisy) are all Virgos. That could be fun. Well I guess now everyone knows my plans for this weekend...lol.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

COMBINE 2 cups mashed cooked butternut squash with 1/2 cup Spreadable Cream Cheese, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, 1 egg and a 1/4 tsp. each of ground ginger, pepper and salt.
2 PLACE in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup bread crumbs.
3 BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until lightly browned.

Could this be the recipe you're looking for?
As for weightloss...yeah right...I'm still carrying around pounds from Joey's pregnancy, and he's 4. The plan is to lose it before our holiday...we'll see...but I'd also quit smoking right before I got pregnant with Joey too which sure didn't help any. C'est la vie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Les! Honestly I am not sure if that is it, but it sounds close so I am going to try it. I will know once I give it a taste. I will let you know how I make out.

Jen