Tuesday, March 07, 2006


OK Les, here is a pic of Paul (and me). Happy? It is a couple of years old, but he hates to get his picture taken. And yes, when he is really happy & smiles, his eyes get squinty. They are very light blue and really sensitive to light, that is why you always see him with sunglasses when we are outdoors. He pretty much looks the same except he has been working out a lot lately and has lost most of the extra weight and is getting buff again. Now, I just gotta start getting into the swing of things again.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Thanks Auntie Jen! It's a lovely picture of you guys, Aaron also hates getting his picture taken but when Joey's behind the lens doing the picture taking Aaron will pose for him, so that's where I get all the candids from. I must take after Dad because I don't mind being in the spotlight and having my picture taken...even with the extra pounds which are sloooooooooooooowly coming off.