Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OK peeps, I need mailing addresses. The ones I am missing in the MacAulay Clan are: Mat, Amy & Mitch, Monica & JJ, Heather & Jeff, Melanie & Jimmy, David & Paula, and if anyone has moved recently, please give me a new address, because I may have an old one in my address book.

Which brings me to my next question, am I to understand that David & Family are moving back east? I got that impression from some comments on one of the blogs, but maybe I just had too much rum in my eggnog, you never can tell with me.

Also, I saw on Mel's blog about Mike being in a commercial and on Trailer Park Boys.Was that Mike, our Mike, or just another friend of yours with the same name? Just curious. I think I've seen every Trailer Park Boys episode at least once, so now I want to know which ones so I can go back and look. Can't belive I didn't see him, if it is Mike Marsh (and not another friend of the same name), please tell me which episodes, cause I'd love to see! I know Mike is a popular name though, kinda like Jen and Paul, so could be someone else.

I haven't had much time lately to keep up on all the blogs like I would like, but I try to steal a few minutes here and there. It looks like everyone is doing well. Babies in bellies are growing, toddlers are becoming little girls, cookies are getting baked, walls painted (and those nasty baseboards to), presents are being bought, cards are getting sent and Santa's lap has been visited. We are all very busy this time of year, to say the least. Hopefully in the new year I will be able to update my blog more often. Who are we kidding here? I am just hoping I have something fun and exciting happen around here to blog about ...lol. Things have been so boring, I never have anything interesting to talk about. I need to get out more.

I guess I will get my wish with work Christmas parties, friend's parties, family gatherings and a great New Years Eve party to look forward to. By 2007 I will probably be wishing I had more time to be bored!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone! Don't forget to e-mail or post your address!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope it wasen't too much eggnog. We are going to be moving back down east around the end of June or early July.
Steven(david's son)

Lesley said...

Hey girl!
So, what did you end up with at the end of the dress hunt? I was trying to put together my Thursday Thirteen of little black dresses that I own but I didn't have enough, just about though. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you ended up with something sexy! An acquaintance of mine who's on the chubby side said her fall back for a kind of so-so dress is some kick-ass stilettos...I wish...I can only manage an inch or so before I'm weebling all over the place. Not pretty, but funny. I suppose I look like I'm in a constant state of drunkenness, LOL!
Hope you guys have a great holiday!