Sunday, February 26, 2006

Thank you Berta for you help!!DUH.......Can't see the forest through the trees!! I was so busy looking down at the bottom of the screen (keyboard shortcuts) that I forgot to look up.

Geez, how do I survive out in the wild?

Oh, and thanks Steven for the pics! Really great to put faces to names. Are you and your brother twins? You guys look a lot alike. I can't wait to me you guys this summer. Do you think you will all be able to come down? Do you have any other brothers or sisters, or just the one?

I meant to e-mail you back, but then my computer started acting funny and I got to deleting temp files and then, one thing led to another....
I can't access my hotmail account from work, but I can access my blog. So, hi there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well we may look alike but Me and brad are two and a half years in the difference age wise. And there is only me and him no other siblings.

steven

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought he looked younger, but I've noticed with twins that sometimes one is smaller than the other. I guess you never can tell. Paul (my husband) and his sister look like twins to, but they are about 2 1/2 years apart as well.

I appreciated the pics. Feel free to e-mail me or blog anytime!